| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salina Cruz, Oaxacu in April is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O accrues during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Salina Cruz, Oaxacu is moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:09 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66% of daylight hours and cloudy 34% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salina Cruz, Oaxacu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Salina Cruz, Oaxacu:
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 727.6 kms (452.1 miles) NNW
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 839.1 kms (521.4 miles) NW
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 747.9 kms (464.7 miles) WNW
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 556.8 kms (346 miles) NW
- Mexico City, Mexico - 556.8 kms (346 miles) NW
- Veracruz, Mexico - 347.2 kms (215.7 miles) NNW
- Acapulco, Mexico - 493 kms (306.4 miles) W
- Merida, Mexico - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) NE
- Belize City, Belize - 746.3 kms (463.8 miles) ENE
- Comitan, Mexico - 325.8 kms (202.5 miles) E
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 888.6 kms (552.2 miles) E
- Tela, Honduras - 823 kms (511.4 miles) E
- La Mesa, Honduras - 777.9 kms (483.4 miles) E
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 701.1 kms (435.7 miles) ESE
- Guatemala City, Guatemala - 527.4 kms (327.8 miles) ESE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 885.2 kms (550.1 miles) ESE
- Los Andes, El Salvador - 644.7 kms (400.6 miles) ESE
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 696.4 kms (432.8 miles) ESE
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 705.5 kms (438.4 miles) ESE
- Acajutla, El Salvador - 641.4 kms (398.6 miles) ESE